Wiser Safety provides cost-effective training solutions, tailored to suit your business’ needs.
Whether you are looking to on-board new employees, implement Continuing Professional Development, or upskill your workforce, we are here to build your bespoke training plan. Through a range of in-person, virtual training and digital learning, we can ensure your workforce is compliant, accredited and performing at their best.
What we offer
Up-skill your team, with a bespoke training plan. Our expert curators partner with you to understand your unique needs and craft bespoke training packages sourced from over 260 renowned content providers. This unprecedented access ensures you get the cutting-edge content your team deserves. You’ll also benefit from seasoned trainers, who deliver the knowledge in a way that resonates with your team.
Whether you need Site Manager or Supervisor training, Health
and Safety, Fire Safety, First Aid, or something else, we are an Accredited
Training Provider for nationally recognised training organisations, including:
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
CITB Site Safety Plus
CITB Approved Training Organisation
CITB eCourse Reseller
Why choose Wiser Safety
We offer a diverse range of training options to fit your unique needs and preferences.
- In-person training: Benefit from interactive, face-to-face sessions in one of our venues, fostering strong learner engagement and diverse learning styles.
- Remote training: Enhance flexibility with online learning, allowing your team to participate conveniently, regardless of location.
- Hybrid training: Combine the best of both worlds. Engage in online courses and face-to-face classroom activities. This blended approach promotes interaction, caters to varied learning styles, and provides location flexibility.
We cater to every learning pace and requirement:
- Short training courses: Quickly cover essential skills for immediate application.
- Training workshops: Dive deeper into specific topics through collaborative learning experiences.
- Activity briefings: Deliver targeted instruction for focused tasks.
- Toolbox talks: Provide concise safety or procedural updates.
- Bespoke courses: Create unique programmes tailored precisely to your team’s needs and goals.